1/2 Photos of Beef Noodle Company Casserole
Rutecki Family's Note:
Yummy and rich. Mom's note at the bottom of the recipe includes this advice: For same recipe as above, only much simpler, cheaper and less calories, see the recipe for Holiday Spaghetti.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles, rinse and drain.
- 2Brown meat in oil.
- 3Stir in tomato sauce and worcestershire sauce.
- 4Combine cottage cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, onions, pepper, then beat.
- 5Spread half of noodles in a 2-quart greased casserole or baking dish.
- 6Build layers of cheese, meat, and noodles until all are used or casserole is filled.
- 7Pour butter over top, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- 8Let stand about 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Noodle Company Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.5
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 130.1 mg
- Sodium 758.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 23.5 g