Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From the Kraft website. Posting for safe keeping.
- 1⁄2 lb linguine, uncooked
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3 carrots, peeled, sliced
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 lb beef sirloin steak, cut into strips
- 1⁄4 cup kraft asian toasted sesame dressing
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, adding vegetables to the boiling water for the last 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Add meat; cook until browned on all sides, stirring occasionally. Stir in dressing and teriyaki sauce; cook 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta mixture; place in large serving bowl. Add meat mixture; toss to coat.