Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 4 cups of uncooked dumpling egg noodles
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 medium green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can Manwich sloppy joe mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- cook noodles to desired doneness as directed on package.
- meanwhile heat oven to 350 degrees and spray 2-quart cassarole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- in large skillet, combine the ground beef,onion,and bell pepper,cook over mediuim-high heat until beef is done and vegetables are tender.
- drain add the sloppy joe mix,soup,and mushrooms mix well heat until bubbly,gently stir in cooked noodles then pour into cassarole dish,sprinkle with cheese.
- bake 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until the casserole is thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
Yummy, easy, and cheap!
Excellent! Everyone loved it. It had a sweet and tangy taste. Normally I don't like manwich sauce but when combined with the mushroom soup it just changed the taste completely. I'm real glad I tried this recipe.