1/1 Photo of Beef-Noodle Bake
This looks to be a quick to assemble, yummy recipe. Comes to you from my better homes recipe card collection. Prep time is a guess as I have not made it yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook beef, onion and pepper in skillet until meat is browned and vegetables are tender.
- 3Stir in tomato sauce, seasoned salt, and pepper.
- 4Blend cottage cheese and cream cheese together until fluffy.
- 5Spoon noodles into grease 10x6x2 inch baking dish (or use any size that you have that this will fit in).
- 6Spread cheese mixture over noodles.
- 7Pour meat sauce on top.
- 8Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 to 40 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef-Noodle Bake
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.7
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 84.4 mg
- Sodium 726.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 24.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: