Top Review by Lainey39
This makes a quick, tasty and satisfying meal. I made it exactly as stated other than adding fresh mushrooms in place of the canned. I just sauteed them along with the ground beef, onion and green pepper. I felt that it could use a little more flavor, however, and might add some additional seasonings the next time I make it. Thanks for sharing. Made for Recipe Swap No19 August 2008 game, from the Aussie Forum.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans tomato soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package noodles
- 2 cups grated cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat and onion; drain.
- Add soup and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in mushrooms, salt and pepper.
- Prepare noodle as stated by manufacture; drain.
- Place a layer of noodles in an 8X10 casserole dish followed by a layer of meat then cheese.
- Repeat this step one more.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is brown about 20-30 minutes.