1/1 Photo of Beef Nachos
Jolene Green's Note:
Im not relly sure where I got this recipe...but it is DELICIOUS!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (Mexican blend)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons water
- 8 restaurant-style corn tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 large jalapeno pepper
- 1HEAT oven to 375°
- 2Brown beef in skillet, crumble in small pieces.
- 3Cook until it is no longer pink; drain.
- 4ADD chili powder, paprika, salt dried onion & water.
- 5Simmer on low for about 10 minute
- 6Heat beans in small pan or in microwave, until hot.
- 7MIX cheeses together in small bowl; set aside.
- 8ARRANGE chips on baking sheet or on oven-proof plate (I use a large pie plate).
- 9SPREAD about 1 Tbsp of beans on each chip.
- 10SPRINKLE about 2 Tbsp of beef on each chip. Flatten beef with spoon so that it will hold the cheese.
- 11Place a handful of cheese on each chip.
- 12Sprinkle onion over the cheese.
- 13Place a slice of jalapeno on each chip.
- 14BAKE for 8-10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 15Serve with salsa, guacamole or sour cream.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 634.3
- Calories from Fat 355
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 95.6 mg
- Sodium 1031.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 30.4 g