1/3 Photos of Beef Nacho Crescent Bake
If you prefer extra spicy add in 1-2 teaspoons dryed chili flakes when cooking the ground beef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded and chopped (optional)
- seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons cumin (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (can use more)
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluited
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1Set oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 3In a large skillet cook the ground beef with onion, garlic and green bell pepper (if using) until beef is browned; drain fat.
- 4Add in salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin and oregano and Parmesan cheese; cook stirring for 2 minutes longer; remove the skillet from heat.
- 5In a bowl whisk together the cheese soup and milk; set aside.
- 6Separate the crescent dough into 4 rectangles; press perforations together firmly.
- 7Roll each rectangle to 8x4 inches.
- 8Cut each rectangle in half crosswise to form 8 (4-inch) squares (use a pizza cutter for this!).
- 9Spoon about 1/4 cup beef mixture into center of each square.
- 10Lift 4 corners of the dough up over the filling to meet in the center; pinch and twist firmly to seal.
- 11Place the squares into the prepared baking dish.
- 12Drizzle the soup/milk mixture around the squares in the baking dish.
- 13Bake uncovered for about 20-25 minutes, or until the crusts are golden brown.
- 14Remove from oven and sprinkle the grated cheese over each square and return to oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese melted.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Nacho Crescent Bake
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.1
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Sodium 607.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 21.1 g