Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you prefer extra spicy add in 1-2 teaspoons dryed chili flakes when cooking the ground beef.
Make and share this Beef Nacho Crescent Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded and chopped (optional)
- seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons cumin (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (can use more)
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluited
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- In a large skillet cook the ground beef with onion, garlic and green bell pepper (if using) until beef is browned; drain fat.
- Add in salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin and oregano and Parmesan cheese; cook stirring for 2 minutes longer; remove the skillet from heat.
- In a bowl whisk together the cheese soup and milk; set aside.
- Separate the crescent dough into 4 rectangles; press perforations together firmly.
- Roll each rectangle to 8x4 inches.
- Cut each rectangle in half crosswise to form 8 (4-inch) squares (use a pizza cutter for this!).
- Spoon about 1/4 cup beef mixture into center of each square.
- Lift 4 corners of the dough up over the filling to meet in the center; pinch and twist firmly to seal.
- Place the squares into the prepared baking dish.
- Drizzle the soup/milk mixture around the squares in the baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for about 20-25 minutes, or until the crusts are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the grated cheese over each square and return to oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese melted.
These are wonderful. They are so cute and pretty simple to make. I only had a nacho cheese soup so I used that and it complemented them nicely. I used the new Pillsbury Recipe Creations dough so it was even easier because there were no perforations. I did have a lot of leftover filling. I expected some since I had a little over a pound of ground beef. However, I am freezing the remaining to use in this recipe again or to make tacos. The filling is very good!
This meal was sooooooooo tasty. Very easy to make. Thanks for posting.
Mm mm better.