Recipe by MARIA MAC *
I haven't made this yet, but it looks quick and easy. Just the kind of meal I like to make.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 12 ounces chunky salsa (1 jar)
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 cups tortilla chips (crushed)
- 2 cups colby or 2 cups monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350øF. Brown meat; drain. Stir in salsa, corn, mayonnaise and chili powder.
- Layer 1/2 meat mixture, chips and cheese in 2-quart casserole. Repeat layers.
- Bake 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Top with shredded
- lettuce and chopped tomato, if desired.