Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe at a Pilsbury site.I haven't made it yet but thought it sounded tasty while being quick & easy!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cups uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 2 (8 ounce) cans no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef, drain.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer,stirring occasionally, for 10-12 mins.
- or until noodles are done to your liking.
- Sprinkle with cheese.