This is just a basic noodle casserole. If you do not want to finish it in the oven omit the fried onions, return the mixture from the bowl to the frypan and finish reheating it, then serve from the pan and sprinkle parmesan on at the table You can also sprinkle crushed potato chips at the table. I find the fried onions need some heating through so do not recommend using them unless you finish the dish in the oven
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, cleaned & sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- 1 (14 ounce) can Italian-style tomato sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can kernel corn
- 2 chopped jalapeno peppers, seeded and deveined
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, dried
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (or less 6 tbsp parmesan cheese 1 tin French's Fried onion (If unable to get French's crumble potato)
- 2 (3 ounce) packets beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 1In a fry pan brown the beef with the garlic, approximately.
- 210 min remove and put aside in a large mixing bowl Spray the pan with veggie oil and add the onions& mushrooms cook until they are beginning to brown, approx 10 minutes.
- 3Add the fresh tomato and the zucchini, stir and add the tomato sauce & kernel corn. Sprinkle in the spices and jalapeño.
- 4Add pan contents to the meat and mix well.
- 5Meanwhile heat oven to 350°F.
- 6Cook the raman noodles drain and add to the casserole.
- 7Turn the entire contents into an oven proof dish.
- 8Sprinkle with the can of fried onion and Parmesan cheese.
- 9Heat through and until the cheese ad onions are browned.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef 'n Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.4
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 929.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 30.0 g