1 hr 5 mins
A filling, easy, and savory dish that goes well with a cold rainy day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium heat.
- 2Add beef and cook until thoroughly browned.
- 4Add soup mix, soup, mushrooms, beef broth, black pepper, and stir.
- 5Simmer over low heat for at least 1 hour (longer if you want the beef to be more tender).
- 6Boil egg noodles as directed, and drain.
- 7Serve beef and mushroom sauce over noodles, or mix all together in one pot.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef & Mushrooms With Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.2
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 144.6 mg
- Sodium 1854.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 45.1 g