Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A filling, easy, and savory dish that goes well with a cold rainy day.
Make and share this Beef & Mushrooms With Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium heat.
- Add beef and cook until thoroughly browned.
- Add soup mix, soup, mushrooms, beef broth, black pepper, and stir.
- Simmer over low heat for at least 1 hour (longer if you want the beef to be more tender).
- Boil egg noodles as directed, and drain.
- Serve beef and mushroom sauce over noodles, or mix all together in one pot.