I kinda just made this up about five minutes ago, and it turned out excellent, if I don't say so myself. It's real quick and easy, especially if you have all the ingredients on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 3In large skillet add ground beef.
- 4Add soup mix, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning to ground beef.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Cook until no longer pink.
- 8Add pasta.
- 9Fold mushroom soup gently into meat mixture.
- 10Pour into sprayed 8 x 8-inch square baking dish.
- 11Sprinkle bread crumbs over top.
- 12Drizzle with melted margarine.
- 13Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until bread crumbs are browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef & Mushroom Soup Tortellini Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 545.7
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 83.1 mg
- Sodium 1699.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 27.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: