Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I kinda just made this up about five minutes ago, and it turned out excellent, if I don't say so myself. It's real quick and easy, especially if you have all the ingredients on hand.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (8 7/8 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄8 cup melted margarine
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In large skillet add ground beef.
- Add soup mix, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning to ground beef.
- Mix well.
- Cook until no longer pink.
- Add pasta.
- Fold mushroom soup gently into meat mixture.
- Pour into sprayed 8 x 8-inch square baking dish.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over top.
- Drizzle with melted margarine.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until bread crumbs are browned.