Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
My family are meat eaters, so this is a good one.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless beef roast, cut into strips
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 4 cups cooked rice
- Brown beef in a skillet with half the oil.
- Set beef aside.
- Add remaining oil and stir fry mushrooms and onion until tender.
- Stir in mixture of soup, water and mustard.
- Heat to a boil.
- Return beef to skillet and heat through.
- Serve with rice.