Recipe by Tish
This master mix can be made ahead of time and frozen to be used with several recipes to be posted separately. It's amazing what you can come up with this! If you think of something new please add it.
- 4 lbs ground beef
- 2 1⁄2 large onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3 (4 ounce) cans mushroom stems and pieces
- 1⁄2 can water or 1⁄2 can red wine
- 1 tablespoon instant beef bouillon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and stir meat until brown.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Divide mixture among four 1-quart freezer containers (about 3 cups in each).
- Cool quickly.
- Cover and label; freeze no more than 3 months.
- Use freezer mix in the recipes posted separately.