This master mix can be made ahead of time and frozen to be used with several recipes to be posted separately. It's amazing what you can come up with this! If you think of something new please add it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook and stir meat until brown.
- 2Drain off fat.
- 3Stir in remaining ingredients; heat to boiling.
- 4Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Divide mixture among four 1-quart freezer containers (about 3 cups in each).
- 6Cool quickly.
- 7Cover and label; freeze no more than 3 months.
- 8Use freezer mix in the recipes posted separately.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Mushroom Freezer Mix - OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (4089 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1233.6
- Calories from Fat 736
- Total Fat 81.8 g
- Saturated Fat 29.8 g
- Cholesterol 308.4 mg
- Sodium 2164.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 90.6 g