Recipe by looneytunesfan
From Campbell's Kitchen
Top Review by lori.spreitzer
Pretty good overall however I only used 1 tablespoon of the dijon mustard as stated by the review from BarbryT next time I will use the 2 tablespoons as stated in the recipe because to me it needed a little more kick. Also I added some frozen peas during the last 5 min.
- 3⁄4 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, 3/4-inch thick
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 4 cups hot cooked rice, cooked without salt
- chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice beef into very thin strips.
- Spray nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray and heat 1 minute Add mushrooms and onion and cook until tender. Remove vegetables. Remove skillet from heat.
- Spray skillet with vegetable cooking spray. Add beef and cook until browned and juices evaporate, stirring often.
- Add soup, water, mustard and vegetables and heat through. Toss rice with parsley, if desired. Serve beef over rice.
- TIP: To make slicing easier, freeze beef 1 hours.