Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Easy crock pot recipe for those that enjoy a tasty and moist beef dinner. The red wine can create a very elegant taste that makes you think it was prepared at a fancy French restaurant.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef rib eye
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packageinstant onion soup mix
- 2 (8 ounce) packagesof fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup red wine
- egg noodles
- Cut beef into large cubes.
- Place all ingredients into crock pot, except egg noddles.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Option, serve over prepared egg noddles and grated cheese.
Excelent recipe! And so easy
Excellent and simple. One of those dinenrs you just toss in the crockpot- on low for the day. You can't go wrong. Thank you for posting.