1 hr 30 mins
A very easy, quick to prepare and flavorful soup with fresh summer vegetables. The technique can be used with all sorts of summer vegetables -- first sweat aromatics and tomatoes in a small amount of olive oil, then add broth and other ingredients to simmer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large non-reactive stockpot.
- 2Chop the green onions, add to oil and saute.
- 3Slice the tomatoes, add to the oil and onions. Sweat for 5 minutes.
- 4Add the broth and use a chopping wand to coursely chop the tomatoes.
- 5Add the beef and mushrooms, bring to a simmer and simmer for 1 hour.
- 6Salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef, Mushroom and Lettuce Soup
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.2
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.0 mg
- Sodium 917.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 13.6 g