Recipe by Art2mis
A very easy, quick to prepare and flavorful soup with fresh summer vegetables. The technique can be used with all sorts of summer vegetables -- first sweat aromatics and tomatoes in a small amount of olive oil, then add broth and other ingredients to simmer.
- 3⁄4 lb steak, for stir-fry
- 1 lb whole white mushroom
- 6 green onions
- 3 large tomatoes
- 6 cups lettuce
- 32 ounces beef broth
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a large non-reactive stockpot.
- Chop the green onions, add to oil and saute.
- Slice the tomatoes, add to the oil and onions. Sweat for 5 minutes.
- Add the broth and use a chopping wand to coursely chop the tomatoes.
- Add the beef and mushrooms, bring to a simmer and simmer for 1 hour.
- Salt and pepper to taste.