Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
30 Minute Meal - all ingredients are serving sized
Make and share this Beef Mexican Rice recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces ground beef
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can canned tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup white rice
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄3 cups frozen corn
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- chili powder
- garlic salt
- Brown Ground Beef and onions over Medium-high heat.
- Add garlic - stir for 30 Seconds.
- Add Water and canned tomatoes, bring to a boil.
- Add rice and spices to taste.
- Return to a boil, stir.
- Reduce to a simmer and cover for 20 minutes.
- Add corn stir for 1 minute.
- Add cheese, stir and serve.