- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon seasoned adobo seasoning (note that this Latino seasoning is made with salt, cumin and garlic and is not the Phillipine versio) or 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 -8 peppercorns
- 1 cup salsa
- Place beef in crockpot.
- Cover roast with remaining ingredients except salsa.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until roast is tender and can be pulled with a fork.
- Remove the beef from the crockpot and set the cooking liquid aside.
- Using two forks, shred beef.
- Mix beef with salsa, and if you like it a little moister, add some of the cooking liquid to the meat.
- Adjust the seasoning and add salt and pepper if necessary.
- Use as a filling for tacos, burritos, enchiladas, chimis, etc.