Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a quick and easy weeknight dinner. I keep precooked ground beef in the freezer which makes this even easier to make.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 cups v 8 vegetable juice
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- In a skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper and drain.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
Very easy to make. I didn't have the V-8 so I substituted tomato sauce and water to equal 3 cups. It was really good. Best of all, the kids liked it!