Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Beef & Macaroni Dinner recipe from Food.com.
- To prepare: Saute onions and garlic in olive oil until translucent.
- Add tomatoes, water, ground beef, salt, and pepper; cook 5 minutes.
- Freeze sauce in zip-lock bag (I plan to use 1-gallon bags, I assume it will fit).
- To serve: Thaw sauce.
- Put sauce into pot with uncooked macaroni.
- Cook 15-20 minutes or until macaroni is done.
- If desire, top with Parmesan cheese.
We make a bigger version of this, with ground pork for our family of 5. We intend to have leftovers, and makes a 'leftover soup'. We just add some chicken stock and some frozen mixed vegetables to it and serve with salad on the side. Soup and salad...great!