Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy, and kid pleasing
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can vegetarian vegetable soup (The alphabet one)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked and drained (I like Campanelle)
- 1⁄2 cup shrd. cheddar cheese
- Brown the ground beef, onion and garlic in a skillet, drain. Mix with remaining ingredients, except the cheese. Pour into a 13x9 baking pan. Top with the cheese. Bake 350' for 30 minutes or until heated through.
I made this for my brother and his family. They just raved about it and asked for the recipe! Thanks for posting it.
I must confess I jazzed it up a bit. I used mild and medium salsa (1:1) instead of tomatoes. I also added black pepper and basil. My kids absolutely loved it. Will certainly make it again! Thanks for sharing...