Recipe by Jen's Kitchen
Received from a friend. Weight Watchers Calories- 405 total fat- 5 grams 8 WW points
- 1 lb lean boneless sirloin steak, about 1/2 inch thick
- 1⁄2 lb snap pea pods
- 1 cup baby carrots, cut into 1/4 inch sticks
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated fresh linguine, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons cold water
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove fat from beef and cut beef into strips about 1 1/2 x 1/4 inch thick.
- Heat 2 quarts of water to boiling and add pasta, pea pods, and carrots.
- Boil 2 or 3 minutes, just until linguine is done; drain.
- Mix cornstarch, sugar and cold water.
- Mix broth, soy sauce, garlic and gingerroot; stir in cornstarch mixture.
- Spray a nonstick wok or skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
- Add beef and onion; stir fry until beef is no longer pink.
- Stir broth mixture into beef mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook 2 minutes or until hot.