Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A recipe for liver lovers
Make and share this Beef Liver Stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb beef liver
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon powder
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- Cook bacon.
- Cook liver and onions in bacon fat.
- Add mushrooms and bouillion.
- reduce heat and cover.
- Simmer 20 minutes Mix 3 tablespoons of water and flour.
- Stir in sour cream and bacon.
tried this recipe with lamb's liver & because i left liver in saucepan througout it went tough. the sauce was devine though & would definately try this with another meat like beef or chicken again. thanks