- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 lb sliced beef liver, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 3 -4 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour and garlic salt, coat meat with flour mixture.
- Heat oil in 8-inch skillet; brown meat over medium heat.
- Stir in tomato sauce, add green pepper and onion.
- Cover and simmer until done, 8 to 10 minutes.
- While meat simmers, cook spaghetti as directed on package.
- Serve meat mixture on spaghetti and sprinkle cheese on top.
- I also like to put hot sauce on mine.