Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
inexpensive recipe that uses everyday ingredients. came from Campbell soup com. many years ago
- 1 lb beef liver
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- cut beef liver in long strips length wise.
- this can be done when meat is partly frozen for easier handling.
- brown liver in the butter with above spices.
- add the soup and water.
- simmer on low heat on stove top for 20 minutes.
- serve over cooked rice of your choice.
For the beef liver lovers, you should try this. Made for my hubby and me this evening, not long to prepare but what a great meal. We both loved it very much.