Prep 35 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a recipe culled from several others, using the remains of many bottles of sauces in my refrigerator, in an attempt to create a liver recipe that 9 children will all love.
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup water
- 3 (10 ounce) packages liver
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 large onion
- Mix together brown sugar, ketchup, mustard, teriyaki sauce, worcestershire sauce, and water.
- Slice liver into strips. Marinate for 1 hour in sauce.
- Slice onion into thin rings. Saute onions in oil. Add marinated liver. Brown. Simmer for 15 minutes or until done.
I like liver anyway, but this recipe is fantastic!