Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
The most delicious way to cook liver
- 1 1⁄2 lbs liver
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- italian seasoning mix or pizza seasoning
- 1 large onion
- Liver and Onions.
- 1½ lbs beef liver, cut bite-sized.
- ½ cup flour.
- 2 tbs. oil.
- 1 tsp salt.
- ¼ tsp pepper.
- 1 large onion, diced.
- ¼ cup water.
- Italian spice or pizza seasoning.
- Remove skin and large veins from liver.
- Coat meat with flour.
- Heat oil in large skillet over moderate heat and brown meat on one side.
- Turn liver over, sprinkle with seasonings and cover with onions.
- Add water and cover pan tightly.
- Cook over low heat 20-30 minutes until liver is tender.