Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I recommend you make your own humus and salsa or purchase at the store. I prefer to know exactly what is in my food! P.S. The hubby was impressed that it made him full without any meat. We are severe carnivores and this is a nice change.
- Lay Tortilla out flat.
- Spread hummus all over tortilla.
- Arrange lettuce mix on top of hummus layer.
- Spoon salsa on top of the lettuce layer.
- Add the cucumber, avocado and peppers on top of the salsa.
- Shake Tabasco brand sauce to taste overtop of everything. (Any Tabasco flavored sauce can be used depending on your preference.) Add Black Pepper and Salt to taste. Now you are ready to roll….
- Fold Tortilla in at the sides while rolling from the bottom. Continue to roll burrito up to the top, ensuring that the sides are tucked inches Wipe margin with a small amount of hummus and place on hot pan for approx 30 sec to 1 min to seal the edge.
- Cut burrito on an angle. Serve as is or wrap with wax paper and bag.