Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
For the Stuffed pepper lovers. Cheesy delisious and sweet. a recipe you'll want to make often!
- 6 red peppers
- 473.18 ml cooked red kidney beans
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 118.29 ml tomato sauce
- 2.46 ml oregano
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine
- 354.88 ml cooked white rice
- 88.74 ml grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Saute onions in butter or margarine until tender.
- Add well drained beans, tomato sauce, rice, oregano, and salt and blend together well Stuff halved, cleaned peppers with mixture.
- Place on well oiled cookie sheet or shallow baking dish.
- cover and bake for 50 minutes until peppers are tender.
- Top each pepper with grated cheese.
- Bake about 5 minutes, until cheese melts.