Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A spicy fajita filling combining beef and beans. Boneless, skinless chicken breast can be substitutet for the beef steak.
- slice meat into thin strips.
- slice onions.
- slice bell pepper.
- Heat oil in non stick skillet.
- add meat and vegetables and fry until the meat is light brown.
- add remaining ingredients.
- simmer 10 minutes or until done.
- spoon into 2 flour tortillas.
Wow! Very tasty and spicy dish. It's easy to prepare. I used some hot salsa so needed a touch of sour cream to lower the heat. Loved it! Thanks for posting. :)