5 hrs 18 mins
Marinated steak and mushrooms with green peppers. Meat & mushrooms can be wrapped and frozen for later use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1Place steak on unheated rack in broiler pan.
- 2Broil about 3" from heat for 8 minutes, turning once.
- 3Let cool slightly.
- 4Cut meat into twelve equal sized pieces (about 1-inch cubes), trimming off all visible fat.
- 5Place steak and mushrooms in a plastic bag; set in a shallow dish.
- 6Combine wine, oil, vinegar, sugar, parsley, garlic, salt, rosemary, and pepper; pour mixture over meat and mushrooms.
- 7Close bag and marinate 5 hours or overnight in refrigerator, turning bag occasionally.
- 8Drain meat & mushrooms, discarding marinade.
- 9To assemble skewer meat, mushrooms, and pieces of green pepper alternately onto metal skewers.
- 10Broil about 3" from heat until meat is medium rare (8-10 minutes).
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Kebabs (Beef Bell Pepper and Mushroom Kabobs)
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.6
- Calories from Fat 357
- Total Fat 39.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 111.0 mg
- Sodium 668.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 33.8 g