if you are a beef lover,try this recipe and enjoy the juicy taste and smokey grilled smell of this beef kabobs
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 pieces sweet onions, cut into 12 wedges
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into cubes (1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon msg (optional)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- put in a large bowl the beef and red bell pepper.
- rub into beef and red bell pepper the ff: italian seasonning, worcestershire sauce,olive oil,ground black pepper and monosodium glutamate(optional).
- set aside for about 5 minutes.
- place sweet onions in a plate and put a lit bit of olive oil,italian seasoning and a pinch of salt.
- meanwhile,prepare and mix together olive oil,chopped parsley,garlic crushed,lemon juice to be use later while grilling the kabobs.
- alternately,thread pieces of beef,red bell pepper,and sweet onions on each of four 12 inch skewers or bamboo skewers.
- put aluminum foil on grid and place the kabobs,grill 8 to 10 mins over medium coals turning occasionally.
- brush olive oil mixture on each side while grilling.
- serve with hot plain white cooked rice or mashed potato.