Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yum. This is one of my favorites. You can obviously improvise with the veggies, but this sauce is like heaven to me.
- 1 lb beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium summer squash, cut into slices
- 1 bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Thread beef, peppers, and squash alternately on metal skewers.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Place skewers on grill over med-high heat OR on broiler pan about 4-6" from heat.
- Grill or broil about 10-15 minutes, or until beef is of desired doneness. Turn frequently and brush with sauce OFTEN.