1/2 Photos of Beef Kabobs & Parmesan Orzo
This is a wonderful meal! It is also easy & quick, it can be prepared in less than 30 minutes, as well. Make a nice green vegetable or salad and some warm bread or raolls and you are set.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves or 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon prepared Italian dressing
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1Soak 8-inch skewers in water 10 minutes; drain.
- 2Cut beef steak into 1 inch pieces.
- 3Combine 1 Tablespoon basil, dressing and garlic in large bowl.
- 4Add beef, onions, & bell peppers; toss to coat.
- 5Cook orzo according to package directions; drain.
- 6Toss with basil, cheese and oil; keep warm.
- 7Alternately thread beef, onions and peppers evenly onto bamboo skewers.
- 8Place on grid over medium ash-covered coals.
- 9Grill, uncovered, 8-10 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- 10Serve on orzo.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Kabobs & Parmesan Orzo
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.7
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 78.6 mg
- Sodium 173.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 29.1 g