Recipe by Susie in Texas
This is one of our favorites to cook outside on the grill. Just add some rice pilaf or a baked potato to complete this meal. Preparation time includes time or marinating.
Top Review by Dev Z
Wonderful recipe. I actually added this marinade to cheap stew meat and left the marinade set in the bag for 2 days. The meat was super tender, I also added Shrimp and mushrooms. The only other change was not garlic cloves but minced garlic. The family has requested this several times. The rice was a wonderful addition.
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 -6 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 2 lbs sirloin, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 2 medium onions, cut in quarters
- 1 carton cherry tomatoes or 1 carton grape tomatoes
- 1 carton fresh whole mushroom, cleaned
- 2 green bell peppers or 2 red bell peppers, cut into chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first seven ingredients in a jar or container with a lid.
- Shake well to combine.
- Place meat cubes and vegetables in large bowl and pour marinade ingredients in.
- Gently stir to distribute the marinade over all.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Place meat and vegetables on skewers.
- Cook on outdoor grill or rotisserie for about 20 minutes for"medium" done sirloin.
- Adjust cooking time to suit your preference for doneness of sirloin.