4 hrs 20 mins
Susie in Texas's Note:
This is one of our favorites to cook outside on the grill. Just add some rice pilaf or a baked potato to complete this meal. Preparation time includes time or marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 -6 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 2 lbs sirloin, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 2 medium onions, cut in quarters
- 1 carton cherry tomatoes or 1 carton grape tomatoes
- 1 carton fresh whole mushroom, cleaned
- 2 green bell peppers or 2 red bell peppers, cut into chunks
- 1Combine first seven ingredients in a jar or container with a lid.
- 2Shake well to combine.
- 3Place meat cubes and vegetables in large bowl and pour marinade ingredients in.
- 4Gently stir to distribute the marinade over all.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- 6Place meat and vegetables on skewers.
- 7Cook on outdoor grill or rotisserie for about 20 minutes for"medium" done sirloin.
- 8Adjust cooking time to suit your preference for doneness of sirloin.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.2
- Calories from Fat 386
- Total Fat 42.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 101.3 mg
- Sodium 2819.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 34.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: