Prep 12 hrs
Cook 20 mins
Prep time includes overnight in fridge. We had this at a very dear friends house for dinner and my husband loved it. We made it nearly every weekend that summer and is still a summer time staple. Even a winter excursion from time to time.
- 1 -2 lb of cubed stew meat or 1 -2 lb your favorite cut steak, cubed
- 2 bottles 7 seas Italian dressing
- 1 whole fresh mushrooms
- red peppers or yellow peppers or green pepper, cut into 1 inch squares (or combination)
- onion, cut into 1 inch squares
- Place meat into a bowl and cover with 2/3 of a bottle of dressing.
- Place Veggies in a separate bowl and cover with remaining dressing.
- You need enough dressing to cover all your meat and veggies.
- Cover and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Skewer and grill to desired doneness.
- It's a good idea to cook veggies and meat separately or the veggies get over done and the meat will be under done.
Thank You for a GREAT recipe. Made these last weekend and they turned out moist and very flavorful! The veggies turned out equally as well. I will be keeping this recipe around for a long time!
Superb! And easy too! I used sirloin steak, vidalia onions button mushrooms and pieces of fresh pineapple. Such a good easy recipe. Thanks Canarygirl!
Thanks for posting this! My family LOVES it. We've made it a few times and it was a hit each time. We'll definitely be using this again!