Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I place the vegetables on separate skewers so I can vary the cooking time.
Make and share this Beef Kabob recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 lbs steak, 1/2 inch thick, cut into squares about 1-1/2 to 2 inches
- 6 small onions
- 3 bell peppers, cut into quarters
- 3 small tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 zucchini, cut into sticks about 3 long
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Mix soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, ginger, lemon juice, garlic and oil in bowl.
- Place steak in bowl, marinate 3-4 hours or overnight. Turn every hour.
- Place meat and vegetables on skewers, pour melted butter over mushrooms (or spray with butter flavored cooking spray), grill.