Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I place the vegetables on separate skewers so I can vary the cooking time.
Make and share this Beef Kabob recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 lbs steak, 1/2 inch thick, cut into squares about 1-1/2 to 2 inches
- 6 small onions
- 3 bell peppers, cut into quarters
- 3 small tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 zucchini, cut into sticks about 3 long
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Mix soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, ginger, lemon juice, garlic and oil in bowl.
- Place steak in bowl, marinate 3-4 hours or overnight. Turn every hour.
- Place meat and vegetables on skewers, pour melted butter over mushrooms (or spray with butter flavored cooking spray), grill.
This recipe is EXACTLY was I was looking for. I basically wanted this flavoring for my beef...which we grilled and put over basmati rice and added a little Tzatziki sauce over the meet. This marinade is absolutely delicious and blended so well with the tzatziki. My husband asked me to NOT LOSE this recipe. Thanks so much for posting this.