Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
It's spicy, it's filling and its low budget. Simple to make and wonderful if you love spicy stuff. Not to mention it taste like peppered beef jerky.
- 1⁄2 tablespoon of mccormick's grillmates mesquite powder
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon original Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 6 -8 baby carrots (sliced small)
- 3 stalks celery (sliced small)
- 2 small red potatoes (thinly sliced with skin)
- 1⁄4 sweet onion (diced)
- 1⁄2 lb stir-fry beef (sliced and cubed. You can also just get stew beef saves prep time)
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 4 cups water
- Bring the four cups of water to a boil in a medium sized pot.
- Add meat. Boil till slightly brown.
- Add veggies and spices/seasoning.
- Bring to low boil and occasionally stir everynow and then.
- Your stew/soup will be ready shortly after your veggies start to soften up a bit. I like mine to have a bit of a crunch to them so it doesnt take long at all. Let cook to prefference of veggies and enjoy.