Recipe by Nevanya
It's spicy, it's filling and its low budget. Simple to make and wonderful if you love spicy stuff. Not to mention it taste like peppered beef jerky.
- 1⁄2 tablespoon of mccormick's grillmates mesquite powder
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon original Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 6 -8 baby carrots (sliced small)
- 3 stalks celery (sliced small)
- 2 small red potatoes (thinly sliced with skin)
- 1⁄4 sweet onion (diced)
- 1⁄2 lb stir-fry beef (sliced and cubed. You can also just get stew beef saves prep time)
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 4 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring the four cups of water to a boil in a medium sized pot.
- Add meat. Boil till slightly brown.
- Add veggies and spices/seasoning.
- Bring to low boil and occasionally stir everynow and then.
- Your stew/soup will be ready shortly after your veggies start to soften up a bit. I like mine to have a bit of a crunch to them so it doesnt take long at all. Let cook to prefference of veggies and enjoy.