It's spicy, it's filling and its low budget. Simple to make and wonderful if you love spicy stuff. Not to mention it taste like peppered beef jerky.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 tablespoon of mccormick's grillmates mesquite powder
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon original Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 6 -8 baby carrots (sliced small)
- 3 stalks celery (sliced small)
- 2 small red potatoes (thinly sliced with skin)
- 1/4 sweet onion (diced)
- 1/2 lb stir-fry beef (sliced and cubed. You can also just get stew beef saves prep time)
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 4 cups water
- 1Bring the four cups of water to a boil in a medium sized pot.
- 2Add meat. Boil till slightly brown.
- 3Add veggies and spices/seasoning.
- 4Bring to low boil and occasionally stir everynow and then.
- 5Your stew/soup will be ready shortly after your veggies start to soften up a bit. I like mine to have a bit of a crunch to them so it doesnt take long at all. Let cook to prefference of veggies and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Jerky Stew (Really a Soup)
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.0
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 78.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: