Top Review by dbugs
This is the best homemade beef jerky I have made. Cutting the beef when it is half frozen is a great idea if you like your jerky thin. I have made this for friends and family and they loved it. Nice one Mike!
- 2 lbs london broil beef
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Half freeze London broil (easier to slice) and cut into thin slice.
- Mix marinade: Soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, powder garlic, onion salt, powder cayenne pepper and ground pepper.
- Shake cut beef and marinade in a large freezer bag.
- Let beef marinate in freezer bag for 1/2 hour.
- Using a dehydrator (depending on wattage): dehydrate for 3 1/2-8 hours.
- To make hotter add more cayenne pepper and ground pepper.