Recipe by Beerluvr
Easy to make, everyone loves it. Servings of 1 -15, it depends on how many you let try it. It's gone in a hurry.
- 2 3⁄4 cups soy sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 bottle tiger sauce
- 1⁄4 bottle liquid smoke
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 4 lbs beef, cut into strips (I use round steak, all fat removed)
- 2 tablespoons season salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all of the first 5 ingredients in tupperware bowl stirring steady until sugar dissolves.
- Add the meat, cover and seal, and let set 3 hours.
- Turning several times.
- Mix the next 3 ingredients.
- Drain meat and place on food dehydrator so pieces don't touch.
- Sprinkle spice mixture over meat.
- Finish with the black pepper.
- Dry 8 or more hours until done.