Great for camping or just for snacking.
Make and share this Beef Jerky recipe from Food.com.
- Trim all visible fat from meat. Partially freeze. Slice with the grain 1/8 to 1/4 inches wide and 4 to 12 inches long.
- Combine all remaining ingredients. Mix with beef strips. Place in a glass dish; cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Lay beef strips in single layers on oven racks with cookie sheets below.
- Bake at 140° to 150° for 10-15 hours or until they are leathery.Or use a
- commercial dehydrator, following manufacturer's directions.
- With a paper towel, blot any drops of oil from the jerky.
- Place in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator or freezer. Yield: 30 servings.