Prep 5 mins
Cook 24 hrs
- Take a raw London broil, slice thin across the grain.
- Place in a large glass bowl, and cover with soy sauce (I use the 'lite' kind) 'until the beef is swimming in it!
- Mince a few cloves of garlic, add, stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate for about a day.
- To dry, I usually used a food dehydrator. You can also dry them in a gas oven set to 170F. by placing parchment paper directly on the oven racks, then the beef strips. Either way, check on them every couple of hours, turning as they begin to dry.
- Store in a sealed container when completely dry.
This recipe is very easy to make and its very yummy