Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
serve in crusty rolls with tomato and lettuce, potato salad on the side. Try with caribbean coleslaw too.
- 1 lb fresh ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons jamaican jerk spice
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped sweet white onions
- Combine egg, crumbs, onion, and jerk seasoning.
- Add in the ground beef and mix well.
- Shape into patties and grill or pan fry.
- Serve in a crusty roll with fresh tomato slice and mayo, and lettuce.
This was a FABULOUS burger! I had extra Jamaican jerk left over from Jerk Seasoning (Caribbean ), so I decided to give this recipe a whirl. This was one of the best seasoned burgers I've ever eaten! It was spicy, but without too much heat, and cool with the mayo, lettuce, and tomato. I even spooned a touch of the jerk seasoning right on top as a condiment. FANTASTIC flavor! Made for ZWT3.
These were great. I used lean ground turkey breast. I made a half recipe and used 1 T of seasoning. Next time I think I'll use 2T. Very good. I ate mine bunless with noodle salad and grilled corn on the cob. YUMMY!
very good, the spice makes it taste interesting, not your average old burger. sorry no pic, batteries died. but it was yummy!