Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I think I found this on the back of the soup can, but I really don't remember. Easy and tasty!
- 3 1⁄2 lbs boneless chuck roast
- 1 can campbell condensed tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- Trim fat from meat.
- Place in shallow baking dish (12" x 8" x 2").
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour, spoon off fat.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over meat.
- Cover, bake 2 more hours or until tender.
- Spoon off fat.
- Thicken sauce if desired.