Prep2 hrs 10 mins
Another recipe from my new cookbook "the Gluten-free Kitchen" from Sue Shepherd. Posting this as a tasty beef recipe that is gluten-free without the need to buy expensive bottled ready prepared marinade and tasty for everyone to enjoy . Gluten/wheat eaters- of course you can use your favourite stock powder. Cooking time incudes 2 hours marinade time and ten minutes cooking time for the steaks.
- Place the steaks in a single layer in a naking dish or dish large enough to fit the steaks in a single layer.
- In a bowl, combine all of the marinade ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the marinade over the steaks and ensure each steak is evenly coated.
- Cover the steaks and refrigerate for at least two hours or overnight.
- Heat a bbq or chargrill pan to high.
- Drain the steaks and discard the excess marinade.
- Grill the steaks until done to your liking.