1/3 Photos of Beef in Red Wine Marinade
2 hrs 20 mins
2 hrs 10 mins
Another recipe from my new cookbook "the Gluten-free Kitchen" from Sue Shepherd. Posting this as a tasty beef recipe that is gluten-free without the need to buy expensive bottled ready prepared marinade and tasty for everyone to enjoy . Gluten/wheat eaters- of course you can use your favourite stock powder. Cooking time incudes 2 hours marinade time and ten minutes cooking time for the steaks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 porterhouse steaks (150 grams each) or 6 scotch steak fillets
- 1Place the steaks in a single layer in a naking dish or dish large enough to fit the steaks in a single layer.
- 2In a bowl, combine all of the marinade ingredients and mix well.
- 3Pour the marinade over the steaks and ensure each steak is evenly coated.
- 4Cover the steaks and refrigerate for at least two hours or overnight.
- 5Heat a bbq or chargrill pan to high.
- 6Drain the steaks and discard the excess marinade.
- 7Grill the steaks until done to your liking.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef in Red Wine Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.0
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: