Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy appetizer great for any party, that tastes really good!
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 4 ounces diced dried beef
- 1 loaf round rye bread (hollowed out, keep hollowed out bread pieces) or 1 loaf whole wheat bread (hollowed out, keep hollowed out bread pieces)
- Mix all ingredients except bread.
- Put into hollowed out bread bowl.
- Serve with bread pieces to dip inches.
I LOVE this recipe!! It's always the fist appy to dissappear. I've also made this substituting 1/2 Tbs jarred horseradish for the dill. I'm I big horseradish fan, it goes so well with beef. Thank you for your recipe!!
This was so good. I used the bread pieces from hollowing out the bowl and also served it with crackers and baby carrots. This was a nice addition to our supper out on our deck. Thanks for posting.